Adobe photoshop 2021 and Mac OS10.15.7 compatibility

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to get my Adobe photoshop 2021 application to load on my Mac mini (late 2012) using OS 10.15.7 Catalina. It opens but won't load photo editor or any of the Photoshop work spaces. I have tried removing the application and reloading it from the Adobe website with no luck to date. Anyone able to assist. On the adobe website they note that there are compatibility issues between Catalina and Photoshop.

Reaction score
Hey there! Sorry to hear about your troubles with Photoshop on your Mac mini, it sounds frustrating. Since Adobe mentions compatibility issues with Catalina, you might want to try updating to a newer OS if your Mac supports it. Sometimes, even minor OS updates can solve these issues. Also, make sure all your Adobe software is fully updated. If all else fails, reaching out to Adobe support might get you some more specific guidance. Good luck! 😊

Ask a Question