absolute MAC newby!!

Reaction score
help1 i need to log on/join a wireless router with a new mac laptop, i can see the network, i have the hex code (128 bit) but i just don't know enough about the mac OS, any help would be appreciated, thanks. newest aluminum case laptop, (not pro) and I think the OS is 10.5.5???

Reaction score
Can't quite determine what you're struggling with. I presume you are selecting network and entering code? Basically what's happening/what are you doing exactly/what messages do you get?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I stumbled on to the solution, I was going -left side top where the simple answer was right top click? the solution was there, anybody is "Mac for dummies' a good book? , how hard is the Mac equivalant to "A+"? , Does Apple prescribe to this organized thievery that occurs with MS OS, i just recieved a beta of OS 7!!, i am still trying to master Vista #&**#!!,:mad:

Reaction score
^^
They really do keep shelling these new operating systems out. It seems Vista is organized chaos, my old desktop looked like a collage more than an actual PC desktop.

Ask a Question