2 button Apple mouse!!??

Reaction score
Well they have finally given in to the fact the a mouse with 2 buttons is much more useful than a very cool looking 1 button mouse

New mouse

*drools over keyboard* :eek:

I'm gonna run to the shops right now and buy one of these babys!

Ric

Reaction score
Looks kinda cool...first reports suggest that it's very good. With a ratchet sound/fell when you move the ball...

I'll wait for the cordless version, shouldn't be long now !

Let us know what it's like if you get one !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Ric said:
Don't forget you need Tiger to make all the buttons work !!!

Your joking right??

Guess I'll have to wait until I get tiger and get it at the same time now..

(Off_ topic_question)
Just wondering, If i buy tiger and IF I had an old laptop, would I be able to install tiger on both machines or is the license only valid for one machine?

Ric

Reaction score
Legally, the license is for one machine ! But Apple currently do nothing to prevent you installing it on more than one machine ! Apart from trust you !

If you do need a multi license then Apple do a family pack...it works out cheaper !

Only going off the spec on the Apple page for the Mighty Mouse...says it needs Tiger !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Just had a look and it says says that it works on all versions of Mac OSX and other platforms, but requires Tiger to customize the button configuration (thinking the squeezy sides)

Ric

Reaction score
My Mouse (Apple Wireless) has the squeezy sides, they allow you to pick up the mouse and move it without the cursor moving...(incase you get to close to the edge of the mouse mat!)

...just had a look to see if Tiger had added any extra functions for my side buttons, alas no !

Functions must come alive when 'Mighty Mouse' is plugged in !

regards

Ric

Attachments

• System Preferences001.jpg
    System Preferences001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 588
  • System Preferences002.jpg
    System Preferences002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 574

Ask a Question