Won't finish downloading update

Reaction score
Okay two weeks ago I had issues with 8 year old mac book. Got it fixed but felt like I should be prepared and buy new one "just in case". I did , now this one will not download updates. I am logged in as admin. It partially downloads then quits and says could not save down load. I have tried to figure this out for 4 days on my own. Now I'm ready to pull my hair out. Please Help.
Tammy:eek:

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
What update are you trying to download? What OS X version are you running?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
At the time when the partial download quits are you still connected to the internet? Can you successfully download anything from the internet?

Reaction score
I have a brand new Mac book. Running 10.7.5. I am connected directly to modem. I thought maybe I was loosing wifi connection. There are two updates the auto install says I need. When they start the download it runs smoothly to a point then stops

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
At the time when the partial download quits are you still connected to the internet? Can you successfully download anything from the internet?

Ask a Question