Which one Should I buy Macbook air or Macbook pro

Reaction score
Currently, I'm looking for a suggestion to purchasing my new laptop. I have already check out some good devices from Apple MacBook series, but I'm in confusion on that which one should I take. I couldn't take any decision yet, because I don't have enough knowledge in this area. Below I have included what spec's should have on my new laptop and the game lists, Which I want to play without frame dropping or other issues. Please check and suggest me the best one

spec's Requirements:

Processor: Apple M1 or M1 Pro

Display: FHD or QHD

Storage: At least 1 TB

RAM: At least 16 GB

Graphics: 8-core / 16-core GPU

Game lists:

World War
FIFA 22
Ever Quest
The Witcher 3
Dying Light
Hitman 3
half-life alyx

Is this site providing MacBook Pro & MacBook Air legal price, I am also seeking this advice
https://mcsolution.com.bd/laptop/apple/macbook-pro/
https://mcsolution.com.bd/laptop/apple/macbook-air/

I hope I will get my best suggestion from mac help community.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Honestly, Macs aren't always the best for higher end gaming, as gaming PCs and consoles rule that realm. I am not a gamer, so I can't give any solid advice about how Macs work with those titles.

Also, I am not familiar with that vendor, so I cannot validate their legitimacy or confirm that they are an Apple Authorized Reseller.

Hope that helps,

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Honestly, Macs aren't always the best for higher end gaming, as gaming PCs and consoles rule that realm. I am not a gamer, so I can't give any solid advice about how Macs work with those titles.

Also, I am not familiar with that vendor, so I cannot validate their legitimacy or confirm that they are an Apple Authorized Reseller.

Hope that helps,

C
I am not sure how legit their providing price, but thanks for sharing your opinion

Last edited:

Ask a Question