Voice Dictation and Eye Tracker Technology and OSX

Reaction score
I have a disability and am unable to use the regular keyboard and until recently I was able to use Dragon Dictate.
Upon upgrading to Mojave I found out that OSX no longer support this program.
Can anyone tell me what else I can use to control the computer and to access microsoft word documents?

I am also investigating Eye Gaze and Eye Tracker technology for Mojave but I have not found anything yet.
Can anyone help offer any suggestions?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

The built-in accessibility tools in Mojave may help somewhat. You can access them in:  > System Preferences... > Accessibility. They do provide ways to control the keyboard and use dictation. I am not sure whether it would be the same as Dragon Dictate.

I am not very knowledgable with other assistive software applications unfortunately.

C

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately the Apple tools for voice dictation are not as helpful as the Dragon dictate.
And Apple also do not support any Eye Gaze and Eye Tracker technology.
This is very disappointing as I have been forced to revert to a Windows system which as everyone knows is inferior to Apple.

Ask a Question