Turning off unwanted click options on mouse

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me get rid of unwanted editing options when I click through options on my mouse I have been forceably upgraded, by hard disk death, to High Sierra and Word 2016. The result being that I am being driven mad by all the differing click through options on the mouse which were not there in 2008!.... I find it incredibly difficult to keep windows the same size. They jump all over the place, and I find that it is very difficult to edit text in Word as it keeps selecting paragraphs single words one words it seems totally random. I have managed to turn of the cut and paste bit in Word, but that is all.... I just want to turn it off and get my mouse to do one operation at a time, and for all my windows that are open to stay as I have left them... Can anyone help me return to 2008 type functionality?

Reaction score
It is a logitech RX 250, my sons old PC mouse (I got fed up with replacing batteries in the cableless one that came with the I Mac when I bought it) It was costing me a fortune replacing the batteries every month or so

Reaction score
It is a logitech RX 250, my sons old PC mouse (I got fed up with replacing batteries in the cableless one that came with the I Mac when I bought it) It was costing me a fortune replacing the batteries every month or so
I must add it was fine for several years until the hard disk died and I was forced to upgrade Word and the OS

Reaction score
I have a Logitech M525 cordless mouse (use it on my MacMini), and (its sibling) a Logitech M325 cordless mouse (use it on my MacBook Air), and the batteries in each last me a while.

Ask a Question