SOLVED Trouble with Mac Mail

Reaction score
I have earthlink as my mail server, but have always used mac mail. (it's a better program) Recently due to a problem I had to change my password in earthlink. Now mac mail won't receive or send mail. Can anyone help me with a process to restore my availability to mac mail?

thanks

Reaction score
You probably need to update the "Internet Accounts" section in your Mac's settings with the new EarthLink password. Open System Settings on your Mac, click on "Internet Accounts", then click the entry you have for EarthLink. The "Details" button should take you to a window where you can update the EarthLink password to your new one.

Reaction score
You probably need to update the "Internet Accounts" section in your Mac's settings with the new EarthLink password. Open System Settings on your Mac, click on "Internet Accounts", then click the entry you have for EarthLink. The "Details" button should take you to a window where you can update the EarthLink password to your new one.
Thanks, but I've tried that before to no avail.

Ask a Question