toast

Reaction score
i m having problems with toast i cant seem to burn dvds anymore with error msg sense key = medium error sense code ??? pls help is my burner dead but the drive seems to be reading ok tho pls help

Reaction score
i m having problems with toast i cant seem to burn dvds anymore with error msg sense key = medium error sense code ??? pls help is my burner dead but the drive seems to be reading ok tho pls help

Have you tried using different media?

Reaction score
yes i have tried different media but no luck, as i said the dvd drive seems to be reading dvds and cds but just not burning. I have tired it with another program but also no luck.:mad:

Reaction score
yes i have tried different media but no luck, as i said the dvd drive seems to be reading dvds and cds but just not burning. I have tired it with another program but also no luck.:mad:

It could be a faulty drive. The drive in my eMac was like that as well before it bit the dust. Sometimes it would burn , sometimes not. Sometimes it would read audio cd's but not data cd's, and vice versa, etc.
I'd check out some external drives. They're incredibly inexpensive these days!

Reaction score
well i dont understand how it will allow me to read dvds but not burn dvd if the lense is dirty, if it is faulty or dirty shouldnt i be having trouble with read and write after all its the same lense isnt it

Ask a Question