Toast 9 - How to Burn DVDs?

Reaction score
Toast 9 - How to Burn DVDs?

Does anyone use Toast 9 for saving files to DVDs? I just purchased a LaCie d2 DVD/RW Drive, and need some help ...

Several years back I tried burning DVDs using the internal DVD drive on my iBook, and what happened is that everytime I burned files to the DVDs, I couldn't go back and add more files. So I was only able to save files one time, then the DVD was no longer usable for burning files.

I know there is a setting that will allow you to continue saving a few files at a time. How exactly do I do that?

Would that be the Write Session mode?

I have the LaCie DVD drive connected to my iBook G4, running OS X 10.4.11.

Reaction score
Hello, you can burn multisession cd's but not multisession dvd's in Toast. Rewritable dvd media might be a good alternative for you.

Reaction score
Hello, you can burn multisession cd's but not multisession dvd's in Toast. Rewritable dvd media might be a good alternative for you.

I'm going to order some DVD/RWs and CD/RWs, and give them a try with my burner ...

Ask a Question