Tabbed Web Browser

Reaction score
I'm trying to open web pages with WebView. I have no problems doing that. But when I try to open up WebView in Tab View, it doesn't work. I want to be able to open up multiple web pages and be able to go back and forth between them with tabs.

Here's what I have.

Code:
on clicked theObject
	GetURL()
end clicked

on end editing theObject
	GetURL()
end end editing

on GetURL()

tell tab view 1 of window 1
		set theURL to "http://www.google.com" as text

try
			set newString to (call method "stringByAddingPercentEscapesUsingEncoding:" of theURL with parameter 30)
			set URLWithString to call method "URLWithString:" of class "NSURL" with parameter newString
			set requestWithURL to call method "requestWithURL:" of class "NSURLRequest" with parameter URLWithString
			set mainFrame to call method "mainFrame" of object (view "browser1" of tab view item "tab1")

call method "loadRequest:" of mainFrame with parameter requestWithURL

end try
	end tell
end GetURL

Because I've been able to get WebView to work when it's not in the NSTabView, and because I've been able to get NSTabView to work when I'm just working with something simple like Text Field boxes, I know my problem must have something to do with the way I'm referencing my WebView in the Tab View. I've tried everything, and suggestions?

Ask a Question