Stupid, stupid me

Reaction score
Last night I was deleting some old files and somehow managed to delete System Preferences. I have checked everything I can think of (spotlight, blue apple and HD). It is so very very gone. So are my repair disks. I'm going to send off for new ones but in the mean time I read that if I can find someone using my os version (10.4.11) they can email the application to me. Is there anyone here who can help an old lady out?

Reaction score
I know no one posted a reply for my problem but I thought I'd post my resolution anyway. I downloaded the combo update for 10.4.11 and system preferences are now where they should be.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I know no one posted a reply for my problem but I thought I'd post my resolution anyway. I downloaded the combo update for 10.4.11 and system preferences are now where they should be.

You did well MrsSpencer to sort it out yourself. Thanks for posting the outcome :)

Ask a Question