Stuck, I need to get to the fB.com page and sign in as my corporate account, not my personal account

Reaction score
I have managed to do something so that that a search for facebook.com comes up directly linked to my personal page with no option to sign in at the top as my corporate/business page. Think it connected to bookmarks and/or saved passwords that link them together. Tried Google search on work PC and it comes out to the place I want to be....what am I doing wrong or what can I undo so I can work on the business fB from home on my MAC and stop going directly to my personal fB page..

Reaction score
hi and welcome,

This may not be your answer because I do not use sites such a Facebook, :rolleyes:but open Safari > preferences > passwords and remove / delete the Facebook password. (You can add it again later)
Now reset safari but if you use top sites make sure it is not checked, once done reboot and see what happens.

Ask a Question