skygo?more skywont!!!

Reaction score
ok...

when l land on the sky go page, l get a nice blue page with the sky logo on top and a search bar...... but thats all.

any help greatly appreciated....

2009 20"imac 320gb currently on snow leopard 10.6.8

Reaction score
hi ya oldscribe

it's running safari Version 5.0.5 (6533.21.1)

and the more peeps l talk too the more me finks i'll have to upgrade to mavericks or yosemite to get things running properly ( l know that firefox have dropped everyone under 10.9 mavericks from 1st august 2016!!!!)...

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I can fully load the Sky Go website on my Mac mini running OS X 10.6.8 with Safari 5.1.10.

-Try running Software Update to make sure everything is up to date.
-Do you have Adobe Flash installed by any chance? If so, is it up to date? (My mini does not have Flash installed.)
-Have you tried downloading and installing Firefox 48.0? It is compatible with Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

C

Reaction score
Hello,

I can fully load the Sky Go website on my Mac mini running OS X 10.6.8 with Safari 5.1.10.

-Do you have Adobe Flash installed by any chance? If so, is it up to date? (My mini does not have Flash installed.)
-Have you tried downloading and installing Firefox 48.0? It is compatible with Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

C

Hiya Cory. My problem may well be that the safari browser needs updating if you're using 5.1.10. And I'm using 5.0.5.!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hello,

C
Cory.... you are a life saver!!!!

it was my out of date safari(5.0.5)!!. l found an update for your 5.1.10, loaded it and hey presto the sky page now works!!

thank you again m8

also Cory, firefox 48 solved my problem with watching BTSport (safari not supported anymore, even 5.1.10)

so double thank you :):D + thumbs up

Ask a Question