More problems with photos.

Reaction score
Have pics from vacation on iphone6 to load on MacBook Pro . That went ok. Now trying to load pics from macbookpro to external flash drive and having trouble with sequencing. Loaded first 25 pics in order ok. Now trying to load ANY new pics from any other date and they ALL are out of sequence. I can check the box for "date created" but that does not change the randomized sequence the pics appear on the flash drive.
Any help? thanks.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Are you using the Photos app - if so, which version?
-How are you copying the photos to the external flash drive?

C

Reaction score
Early 2015 Mac Book Pro 13 retina. High Sierra 10.13.3. Fantom Drives Gforce3 2TB ext HD only used on Mac. iPhone6.
Photos as supplied by apple
copy paste. worked for the first 20 pics and they are tagged IMG- etc. However all the rest paste with the title
"UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-t" And when pasted they are randomly placed, no sequence at all and cannot be re-located in the correct sequence, they go back to where they got placed.
I am copy/pasting to external flash drive formatted exfat.

Reaction score
Well I know last September I took 1300 pics off my phone to my mac and off that onto ext flash drives. Now I cannot. I tried "export" and by date created; for another 1300 pics and it still mixed them up!!! I tried one day at a time and that mixed the pics up worse.

Reaction score
For me in the future. Go to photos. Find photos I want. Go to Edit. Select "select all" then go to File, then export and do the selection and load to external flash drive.
"This is the only way it works." Every other option randomises the photos.
Note to self for in 6 months time when we get back from New Zealand, thanks.
Good grief could they make it any more complicated? I had my 16 year old son do this on his windows 10 and he had it done in no time but I had to struggle cos I paid $1200 for this!!!!

Ask a Question