Simple Xcode problem

Reaction score
I just finished the Currency Converter tutorial, which worked fine, but then I tried to create a simple java application using NSPopUpButtons -- it compiles successfully and the application launches, but no window appears. It is a very simple application with three pop up buttons and two text fields and one button for processing the inputs from the fields, but it doesn't work and there is no hint as to the nature of the problem other than the somewhat cryptic Run Log message:

Conduit Fill has exited with status 0.
[Session started at 2006-08-27 18:22:46 -0700.]

Anyone have any insight as to how I can get the application to display?

Thanks in advance.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

Sorry I missed this one !

Could you send me your test App, it may be easier to diagnose !

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Reply via email:

Hi Ric,

Thanks for the response! I actually figured out how to get it working by starting with the Currency Converter app that did work and adding buttons and text fields gradually until I got what I needed. Not exactly fluid and efficient, as the Xcode pitch would have me believe, but it did work finally. Thanks for your response.

Ric

Reaction score
No problem,

glad you got it working, there are a couple of good Xcode books out now, I'll try and dig out the titles for you.

regards

Ric

Ask a Question