Send a fax

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

A few questions for you:
-Which model Mac?
-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-Do you have an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax by any chance?

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

We'll need a little more information:

-Do you mean a web-based free fax service, or using a Mac?
-Which model Mac?
-Which brand/model all-in-one-printer?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

We'll need a little more information:

-Do you mean a web-based free fax service, or using a Mac?
-Which model Mac?
-Which brand/model all-in-one-printer?

C

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yeah, I want to set up a web based free fax service. Because I am totally new and don't now much about how to use a fax. So please suggest me which is better and reliable.

Reaction score
I would like to update you again buddy. I found something a while ago which I would like to share. The method I found is called google fax. Google fax offer 1 month of a free trial. The better news is that I can use my mac device for Google Fax Free. If you have other suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

I haven't used a fax in probably 15-20 years, so I don't have much more I can suggest.

Hope that works out for you.

C

Reaction score
Fax is less use nowadays. Most of the people are using gmail or other communication method rather than using fax service. But I see still some old offices are using fax.

Reaction score
I would like to update you again buddy. I found something a while ago which I would like to share. The method I found is called google fax. Google fax offer 1 month of a free trial. The better news is that I can use my mac device for Google Fax Free. If you have other suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

That's nice. It looks great as usual. Before using fax everyone should look at this fax guide website. But you can try this cocofax service with one of month of a free trail. Cocofax will help you to send lots of free fax a company that evaluates you to do that. Enjoy .........

Ask a Question