Entourage - send to multiple addresses

Reaction score
Can anyone help with my problem - I cannot copy a message to more than about 25 addresses at a time.

Any advice please?

thank you!

Reaction score
Need more information:

1. What exact Mac model do you have?

2. What exact Mac OS are you using?

You can also check with your ISP to see if they can help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm using Sierra but had this same problem on my older computer. My Entourage program is 2008 but, as I said, this is not a new problem.

Appreciate your advice!

Reaction score
In case you don't know, Entourage has not been "definitively" compatible with El Capitan, Sierra, or High Sierra, and Microsoft is no longer supporting it. (I use Outlook 2016 as part of Office 2016 for my EMail client).

Here are the results of a google search I just did for "Entourage and sending an EMail to more than 25 recipients":

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ent...ome..69i57.42236j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

When I did it previously, one of those links mentioned about checking with your ISP. Also, some (maybe only 1 or 2) of those links mention something about the "smtp" setting for your outgoing (ie, sending) mail. I wish I could help you in a more definitive fashion, but I have no experience with that issue.

Ask a Question