Screen color (profile) went mad today..

Reaction score
Hi, on start up this morning, safari was acting up, and so I tried to force quit it, (Cmd + Option + Esc)...
but then my screen colour went bezerk... turned very yellow and a lot darker. even after quitting all apps and resetting.
(should ahve taken a snapshot. Dam)
I have gone to control panel "displays" and went to re set my screen profile, tried all the profies but nothing brough it back, so I made a new expert profile as best looking as I could get it.... looks Ok, ut still ever so faintly yellow...

any ideas as to what went wrong...?

I live in photoshop and anthing off color would make for a bad day.

is there any way to make the expert screen profiling a lot larger, as on a 27" imac 2011, it s a small bit of key hole surgery...
(ages ago, i used to own a Spyder screen (& Print calibrator, but profiles were so bad...)
regards, Sandy

Reaction score
seem I have found a solution... went into the display, and screen night settings and after a few tweeks it seem to be back to its old good crisp colours... still dont know whey.. only thoigh is that I may have hit some wrong key combinations while I was trying to force quit safari.

Ask a Question