Refurbish Internal Parts

Reaction score
Mac Pro 6.1 (2013) A1481 Looking for somwhere, anywhere in the World where I can send Mac Pro (2013) Internal Parts for Repair/Refurbishing i.e. Motherboard or Logic Board, I/O Wall, Riser Card, all parts are loose not attached to computer and in clean condition, no sign of water damage or any visible damage. I am resident in Thailand so I would cover postage both ways.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

From what you are describing, it sounds like the Mac Pro has been disassembled, correct? I don't know of any Apple Authorized Service Providers that would do reassembly/refurbishing, as they mainly do repair/replacement of failed components.

Since it is out of warranty, you could try reassembling it yourself. iFixIt has a guide that may help: Mac Pro 2013 Repair

C

Reaction score
Sorry Cory but you have misunderstood my post, I have striped and reassembled Mac Pro's (2013) many times, I am also able to detect faulty part, by putting that part in a good machine. What I need is someone to repair/refurbish the loose faulty part i.e. Logic/Mother Board, Riser Card, or I/O Wall. But now Mac Pro (2013) (full working or for parts) prices are dropping on eBay so soon will be no need to refurbish, but would still like to find a good refurbisher contact.
No need for you to apologise for delayed reply, as post was open to all the forums contributors.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

I don't know of any folks that do component-level refurbishment on boards or Apple parts as you describe. I would bet there are some out there, but I haven't run across any.

Yes, there are a lot of folks that sell boards and Apple parts, including eBay.

I apprecaite your patience - we normally like to respond much quicker! ;)

Good luck and let us know if you find any shops that perform that kind of work.

Stay healthy and safe!

C

Reaction score
Cory, I am at the present having 3 only - Mac Pro 6.1 (2013) Logic Boards refurbished by a company in Thailand, I wont give you the address at the moment, till I confer with him, and see if he is willing to recive repairs from overseas. Incidental I am also in Thailand. I did find a similar refurbisher, in Malaysia but for some reason he stooped replying. Second hand Mac's cost a lot more here in Thailand, so the price I have agreed is quite reasonable.

Ask a Question