programs keep crashing

Reaction score
Hello, I'm running an Imac OS X 10.4, Intel core 2 duo, 2GB memory and it has run perfect till about a week ago. Now any program I use crashes if at all strained. From firefox to final cut pro if I do too much, crash. So in the last week or so since this started I installed a few media apps. like burn and VLC and motion 2, what I really think is the problem is a new version of final cut pro 5 that was I having a hard time getting to work till after a full day looking on forums I found someone who had the same problem and erased some small folder in the program and then it worked. I just use a computer (you can tell) for artistic reasons so If I'm a little vague on the tech talk lo siento. Any Ideas? My test is to open photoshop elements 4 and try to magic extract a picture and feather any more than 2 it will crash. Could it be I only have about 25GB of storage left? Thanks!

Ask a Question