problems with stuffit expander 10.0

Reaction score
Stuffit expander 10.0 displays an error message and unexpectedly closes every time it attempts to open a file. I did uninstall the application from my mini mac and reinstalled it using a downloaded version off internet---it does the EXACT same thing.
So, now I don't know. I'm a total rookie to mac computers So I would love some expert advice.

Reaction score
Stuffit expander 10.0 displays an error message and unexpectedly closes every time it attempts to open a file. I did uninstall the application from my mini mac and reinstalled it using a downloaded version off internet---it does the EXACT same thing.
So, now I don't know. I'm a total rookie to mac computers So I would love some expert advice.
You might want to go to Smith Micro Software and download it from there. I believe that they are up to version twelve. However, I hear that this version doesn't play well with Norton's Anti Virus but if you don't have Norton installed on your Mac, it shouldn't be a problem. I have Stuffit 10.0.2 and Norton and they both are doing well.
http://www.allume.com/mac/index.html ;)

Ask a Question