Problem with Wifi

Reaction score
Hello,
Hoping someone can help me out with my MacBook Pro so I don't have to bring it in to get looked at. For the past week now I've been unable to connect to the internet on any Wifi network. I've tried connecting to my Wifi, my neighbor's, and the school's Wifi but no luck. On the Network Status the Airport and Airport Settings are green, Network Settings is yellow, and ISP Internet and Server are all red. I also remember that the day the Internet stopped working a dialog box popped up saying something about a problem with the IP address. I wasn't really paying attention at the time and just clicked out of it so I can't remember exactly what it said. Everything else on the computer works fine though. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reaction score
I've tried doing that, but I get the same problem. When I run the diagnostics test it keeps telling me to restart my router which also does nothing. Thanks for the suggestion though

Ask a Question