Problem with Photoshop version 6!

Reaction score
Hello fellow mac users and those who use photoshop,

I have a problem I downloaded great images from a site that has free stock images it's called Pexels and I was almost done making a wallpaper and decide to go to bed since it's almost one am where I am and went to save it and hit save as and then a box came up saving another program was using the image and the image I was saying was locked. So I hit ok button and tried saving it again. Same thing happen. Then realized I had the image thing open since I could only save the images I downloaded in my downloaded folder and not a different one on my desk top.

Anyways so after that I save as button again and all the same stuff happened. Well I gave up and closed my photoshop.

And now I don't know what to do. Since I was NEVER in my life since using a mac since 2007 have had this issue with photoshop or a mac.

If anyone has any tips to help me. I'd greatly appreciate it a ton!

Thanks so much for reading my post.

Reaction score
I realized now I forgot to put when I wrote the topic in this thread what version of IOS I was using and year if my mac. Sorry did not think to do that before posting.

But problem got solved. My hubby looked at my computer thats an iMac like I think three years ago and he said the issue I was having was with where I wanted to save what I was making in Photoshop. The folder where I wanted to post the project was locked and I have no clue how that happened!

Ask a Question