Popups-adware

Reaction score
Hello:

You guys have been awesome in the past helping me solve various problems. Well guess what? I have another really irritating problem. I hope you can come to the rescue again.
I have a problem with my Mac mini, I keep having pop-ups telling me that I do not have the latest version of flash player . I do have the latest version. I have tried different solutions offered on youtube but most of them are at least 18 months old and haven't been able to solve this irritating problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Chuck

Reaction score
I get those "messages" also, but I do not have Flash Player installed (I use Google Chrome, and sometimes Opera). I know how annoying it is, but I just skip over them. I also suspect that the sites that issue such messages cannot detect that you already have the latest version of Flash Player.

I guess you could download, install, and run the excellent freeware program Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, available from here:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/

No guarantee that will help, but it is still an excellent program to have anyway.

Ask a Question