OSX.4.11 window views don't stick

Reaction score
PowerBook17" OSX.4.11
2GB RAM

Recently updated my Cell phone from Moto Razor phone to an 8330 Blackberry Perl
I installed software PocketMac That didn't seem to work very well. so I downloaded Missing Sync for Blackberry.

After doing so I now have a perplexing problem I can't seem to remedy.

I've removed softwares hoping that would fix I've also reset PRAM.

Problem when you open a window you can go to: Finder > view. I've set each folder to list format and have never had problem with sticking.

Now after installing the Missing Sync for Blackberry suddenly all folders have revert to unsorted icon view.

You set them. then restart, logout/login, or shut down and start again (cold boot)
, bounces back. in other words the view settings are not sticking.

What preferences, or .plist files, or preference pane files do I need to remove.

I've run AppleJack (from the single user mode) found no system Problems. dumped cache files check for bad preferences.

I'm scratching my head.

Suggestions???

Reaction score
I have since added MissingSync 1.0.3 to my Desktop drive and to a spare Firewire Drive all with X.4.11.

All exibited the same problems. window positions that all bounce to the center. all stuck on Icon view.

on suggestion from Mark/Space developers of MisiigSync. they suggested I upgrade to version 2.0

Turns out that fixed the problem.

Reaction score
I had a glitch getting MissingSynce 2 to work, Turns out I had to plug usb connection first directly into computers USB connection , then afterwards I could get it work through my hub connection.

Ask a Question