non-support at Apple

Reaction score
I cannot sign onto the support communities at Apple without receiving the below message. When I visit the main page as directed it brings me right back to the same page below. There is NO WAY to contact Apple unless you are under warranty. Stupid.
Looking for something in Apple Support Communities?
The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly.

Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas.

Reaction score
Hi,

Must be Apple ID or password, just tried your link and as you can see I'm signed in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 349
Reaction score
Hi,

Think you must contact Apple and ask for assistance, give them as much info as you can.
Re when you last logged in ok on what device or Mac.

EDIT:

Just a thought can you log in to iTunes ok or have you the same issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't tried the iTunes. There is no way to call Apple if your machine is past 90 days without their trying to sell you on paying.

Reaction score
If you read your AppleCare document you will see that there is only free telephone support for 90days. This is not new, I'm sure it's been like this for the last 15years. If you require additional telephone support you can purchase Extended AppleCare for a small amount, this will extend the Telephone Support to 3years from the product purchase date, again this has been available for a long time.

I strongly recommend purchasing Extended AppleCare as it also extends your hardware warranty as well. YMMV

Reaction score
If you read your AppleCare document you will see that there is only free telephone support for 90days. This is not new, I'm sure it's been like this for the last 15years. If you require additional telephone support you can purchase Extended AppleCare for a small amount, this will extend the Telephone Support to 3years from the product purchase date, again this has been available for a long time.

I strongly recommend purchasing Extended AppleCare as it also extends your hardware warranty as well. YMMV
Thank you. I will investigate the extended support.

Ask a Question