New Version of Sierra, V10.12.4, Released

Reaction score
True honestone very true, But like every think else, time has moved on, and so has the BETA version's of Sierra, to High Sierra 10.13.4 beta thats today news !.

Reaction score
True honestone very true, But like every think else, time has moved on, and so has the BETA version's of Sierra, to High Sierra 10.13.4 beta thats today news !.

Yes, that's true. But the last version of Sierra was OS 10.12.6, and thus no more betas were developed for Sierra.

Reaction score
can't old threads be deleted ... I wasted time clicking on this, only to find it's from March 2017.

Reaction score
can't old threads be deleted ... I wasted time clicking on this, only to find it's from March 2017.

Understand what you are saying, but 1) one year ago is not very old, and 2) a number of folks around here still use older versions of the Mac OS.

Reaction score
Yeah, Mojave is coming. But until then, we had an in between Mac OS entitled High Sierra. It uses more resources than Sierra, and thus is somewhat slower. I just wish Apple would address that issue with Mojave. But from what I have read, there is really nothing earth shattering or substantial with Mojave.

Ask a Question