New to iMac please help !!

Reaction score
hi im hoping people can help me with my iMac which i have had for a couple of days

Im having problems downloading photoshop and lightroom. I have attched a picture of the error message i keep getting.

Also im trying to add my hotmail mail account in internet accounts and it just comes up saying account already exists??

And is there no apps in the app store for facebook and ebay etc?

Thanks again really hope someone can help

Reaction score
this is the error i am getting when trying to download lightroom??

There is no application set to open the URL aam://SAPCode=LTRM?version=6.0?actionList=CCPP?passPhrase=ZQDl22jKRYJjtwN+lwOuvWTzEMJHS+mO3xIRnvzksePiuFw+c8zVkNGjiDYiNM0k4Tv5gB8Mo8WdYR+ErvQroKazX1S4s9dM0lINm8WtmyWpG2vVDDpLq3KG0QVZPxMCVPk1oL4qEisAFDMfSZQq5qzEPB0QKXJ3UlnnXQkeQ0E=.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Where did you purchase Photoshop and Lightroom from?
-Hotmail - does the account already show in Internet Accounts? Does the email account show in Apple Mail itself?
-Facebook and eBay have not created stand-alone Mac apps to access their services. You need to access them via Safari or Google Chrome. They both DO have apps for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.

Hope that helps,

C

Ask a Question