need help

Reaction score
hello i am a new user and i am having some problems . i have downloaded real player with no problems and i need to download windows media player and when i do it tells me that there isnt anything to open it . i have some videos that i cannot open and there is a race broadcast online that i cannot listen to . what am i doing wrong :confused:

Ric

Reaction score
Hi,

You can download Windows Media Player from this page...Windows MP

Once on the page just click the "download now button"

This should download a "windowsmediainstaller.bin" file.

You may need "stuffit expander" to 'uncompress' this file...(on some Mac's it's installed, if not download the free version here.

Once it has uncompressed, you will get a file called "Windows Media Installer", double click this and follow the instructions.

Let me know, if you need any more help

regards

Ric

Attachments

• Safari002.jpg
    Safari002.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 397
  • Safari003.jpg
    Safari003.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 366
Reaction score
thanks it now works . i did have to install the other program . i am just having a really tough time with the switch . now all i have to do is get my printer to work right .

Ric

Reaction score
Well. if you need any help let us know...we speak all languages...(OS X, Win XP, Unix etc...)

anything you're not sure of, 'I could do this on my PC...but how do I do it on my Mac...?"

let us know

Regards

Ric

Ask a Question