Need a Video Converter for iPod Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dennis_sean

Hi all,[/QUOTE]
I’m newbie here, it is my first post and hope you will help me. Actually I recently got some movies and each movie is about 20 min in .AVI format which I want to store in my new iPod Nano. Does anybody have any idea that can solve my problem?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance!
:eek:

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

M

mitchell_sean

Hi, the newest generation of the iPod Nano supports video storage and playback. You can actually rip and upload your favorite videos and movies and carry them around in your back pocket. To get this accomplished, you will need download a software capable of converting the video files. I know one excellent choice to get this job done called "Do not spam !!!!" Hope this will work for you.[/QUOTE]
Cheers![/QUOTE]
:eek:

Edited by Ric, URL removed !

Reason: Persistant spammer !

Reaction score
Another option is the superb and free iSquint program, which will rip AVIs to m4v no problem.

You might also be interested in Handbrake, which will rip DVDs to iPod video files...

Ric

Reaction score
To mitchell_sean, dennis_sean !!!

Please do not treat this site as a place for your spam....or treat us like complete newbies !!

If you would like to advertise, then please feel free to contact us !!!

dennis_sean

(e-mail address removed)

The IP Address is: 122.168.70.225. The host name is: ABTS-MP-dynamic-225.70.168.122.airtelbroadband.in.

mitchell_sean

(e-mail address removed)

The IP Address is: 122.168.71.125. The host name is: ABTS-MP-dynamic-125.71.168.122.airtelbroadband.in.

One and the same person.

;-)

Thanks for the informative reply though Spank !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question