Muted Internal Speakers

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.59.38 PM.png
Pls help its stuck on mute

Reaction score
I have an early 2015 macbook air and have just updated to macOS Sierra

Hmm, I have a mid 2013 13" MacBook Air with the latest version of Sierra, OS 10.12.5, and have never had this issue, even with all the prior versions of the Mac OS I previously had. Did this just start happening when you upgraded to Sierra? If so:

1. What Mac OS did you upgrade from?

2. How exactly did you upgrade to Sierra? Did you just upgrade "in place", ie, had Mac OS basically "overwrite" the prior OS? Or did you do a complete and clean, fresh installation of OS 10.12.x?

Reaction score
No this just happened all of a sudden, I downloaded Sierra to see if it would help

So this was also happening with the prior Mac OS you were using? If so, what Mac OS was that? Also, you did not answer my question as to how you upgraded to Sierra. I guess a similar question applies to the prior Mac OS you were using, ie, how did you upgrade to it?

Reaction score
Have you tried plugging and unplugging a headset into the headphone port? It sometimes clears it.

Ask a Question