Mission Control and other curiocities!

Reaction score
Hello my friends,
All of a sudden, dock stopped appearing (it is hidden, with the magnification mode set to enlargement), the hot corners stopped working and menus on top stopped highlighting. The dock of course can be set to be permanently shown (still no enlargement happens) and last but not least, my ipod underworks making it impossible to create playlists through itunes. I use 10.10.4. And of course I restarted the Mac, and nothing was fixed. Any ideas why this happens?

Reaction score
This has happened before and it was repaired after some time by itself. But I still have the question why it happens and how it can be fixed immediately. Thanx in advance!

Reaction score
Yes, it was the first thing I did and it didn't work. By the way the problem was fixed by itself when I started the computer yesterday. However the query remains. Why does it happen???

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Glad it's sorted … without direct access to your Mac it's going to be very difficult to say why this is happening. In any given week, how often does the issue you've outlined above, happen?

Reaction score
Not very often, thank God, but I think I face it every 3-4 months. But you are right that the Mac needs access from some expert. The hard disc is new, but everything was reloaded from Time Machine backup, which means that any problem was transferred unchanged (the HDD needed to be changed anyway). Probably it has something to do with the fact that Mac doesn't always shut down and I do it the hard way (previous thread of mine). I realize it's a mess doing all these, I'll have to deal with the problem, at least it is not that big (I hope). Thank you anyway for your time.

Ask a Question