Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
I have just got a mighty mouse for my laptop......how do you right click wih it?

At the moment i am holding down ctrl and clicking.....but i'm sure there must be a way of doing it with just the mouse.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi, are you using the wireless or the wired? I use the wireless, and when mine is connected you configure the settings by going to Apple Menu> System Preferences> Keyboard and Mouse. Make sure the driver disc the mouse comes with is installed, too.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

as rphoto say's load the software from the cd that came with it, and then change the preferences to 'Secondary Button', now click on the right hand side of the mouse...

bluetooth-mouse.jpg

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I have just got a mighty mouse for my laptop......how do you right click wih it?

At the moment i am holding down ctrl and clicking.....but i'm sure there must be a way of doing it with just the mouse.

Thanks.
is the mighty mouse means, mouse with two buttons? :-/ . sorry, if it is a foolish question.. :(

Reaction score
Yes, the mighty mouse is a two button mouse, but does not show its buttons in the design.

Reaction score
Yes, the mighty mouse is a two button mouse, but does not show its buttons in the design.

ah, then if we press left side of the mouse, it works as left click and if we press right side, it works as right click???

Reaction score
ah, then if we press left side of the mouse, it works as left click and if we press right side, it works as right click???

Yes, that is correct :) It needs setting up via the system preferences panel though, as mrsp has found out.

Reaction score
Hey thanks for this thread. I had a quick squiz and changed my mouse to a right clicking mouse thanks to your excellent screenshot Ric. This is probably the only thing that really bugged me coming from a PC environment to a MAC.

As far as the rest of my experiences with my new MAC so far it has been exemplary. Far more robust and stable than PC.

Ask a Question