Neurotic Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
Hello, out there. My plug-in Might Mouse has been shooting across the screen and disrupting my work since I bought this Mac. My Mac has been checked out by an Apple-certified repair shop and they could find nothing wrong. Mighty Mouse--of course--never behaved this way in their store. It's a plug-in mouse; there are no other electronics in the room; the only other device plugged in to my computer is an antenna for picking up the DSL signal from another computer. Shutting the computer down and unplugging everything helps to a small degree and only for a few minutes. Thanks for your efforts.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

What surface is the mouse working on ?

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

if you have one try a cloth covered mouse mat, or A4 size(UK) jotter pad and see if that works.

Try different surfaces under the mouse to see what effect they have...

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Well, because of your advice, my spastic Mighty Mouse has been tamed by a dish cloth. (This being Alaska, I should probably use a pice of moose hide!) many, many thanks!

Ask a Question