mighty mouse scroll button

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you are soft on new subscribers! I'm having a problem with my mighty mouse which has suddenly decided not to scroll. Up until now scrolling has not been a problem but all that has changed... I have gone into preferences and everything seems to be a-ok.

in anticipation, thank you.

Reaction score
Hi Kyomil - thank you, thank you, thank you! Cleaning the MM did the trick - in fact the mouse now scrolls up and down and it lost that operation ages ago!

Reaction score
Hi Eleanor,

No problem. That is one reason why I stopped using the mighty mouse because it constantly needed cleaning - the very slightest bit of dust/dirt or whatever stops the scroll from functioning properly.

Given the price, I think Apple should work on fixing the issue with the button - its a good mouse apart from that. :)

Reaction score
Hi Kyomii
Yes, Apple are not backward in coming forward pricewise! But I do like mighty mouse - I'll just keep a cloth handy. I've still got the mouse from my iMac if MM decides to die on me!

Ask a Question