Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Reaction score
My MS Outlook suddenly keeps requiring me to re-enter my password; it usually happens after it has been idle for an hour or so. The problem is that when I re-enter my password, it doesn't accept it and I have to set up a new password. This has been happening for about a week. Anyone else had this problem?

Reaction score
I haven't personally experienced this issue, but it seems like it could be related to your account settings or even an update that didn't go as planned. Sometimes, clearing the cache for your Outlook app can help with odd sign-in problems. If you haven’t tried that yet, it might be worth a shot. You could also check if your account has any security settings that require frequent password updates or re-authentication after being idle.

If those don’t work, maybe reaching out to Microsoft Support could shed some light on whether it's a known issue with a recent update. Hope you find a solution soon!

Ask a Question