Microsoft Access on my Mac

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just started a job where all the contact information regarding members and stuff are located in a database using Microsoft Access. I work on a Mac computer and need to have access to this programme, but it is not supplied to Mac. How do I work around this, with having to install Windows on my Mac?

Hope you can help me.

Best Mette

Reaction score
MetteG,

There are 5 below mentioned way to access MS Access on Mac:-

1. MDB Tool

2. MDB Explorer

3. MDB ACCDB Viewer

4. MDBLite

5. ACCDB Explorer

For a more detailed explanation and along with their speciation, you can take the help from this article.

Reaction score
This was really frustrating for me as well - if I'd know Access wasn't available for Mac I would have thought twice about getting one because it's still very important for connecting to client databases and work related things. Some of the software mentioned here do help although many don't edit Access files. There are a few other very good alternatives to Microsoft Access for Mac featured here although I haven't tried them all. Hope it helps anyone else with the same problem.

Ask a Question