Manage messages

Reaction score
Dear Helpers,

Sorry! I just reformulate my previous question in order to make it more clear (and because this question haunts me!):

Does a function like 'Manage messages' exist for Facebook on the iPhone? With which you could sort messages (chats etc. etc.) according to size or collect messages for a certain period (e.g. a year)?

It seems to exist for the Mac but I cannot find it on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOs 14.4.1

Thanks in advance for your help! Dirk

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

I answered your other post about this...not sure there is a way to do that in iOS.

C

Reaction score
Thanks Cory for your answers, In fact I don't use FaceBook at all, but my wife does, using het iPhone. Which needs more space for updating. Yes, I know how to diminish storage, like what you proposed, but FaceBook was just one of the culprits to look at and I discovered it is a many-headed 'monster', a Hydra. Instructions are unclear for me and different for different sytems and versions. For instance I do not find an easy way to get to the 'ActivityBook' (?) and I cannot choose periods to look at. Then I'm caught by the problem, I want to solve it, but Hydra does not give in. WhatsApp appears much more manageable! I think that in FB one is in many cases almost condemned to search and remove item by item, except maybe for photos and videos and unwanted goups. I always hestitated to start an adventure like this on FB, but yes, I admit it has certainly some nice aspects.
Thanks again, Dirk

Ask a Question