Macbook os x 10.4 PROBLEMS!

Reaction score
ok i'm sorry first off for causing any problems for anyones inconvenience, but recently my computer has been constantly asking me if i want to revert to new settings or original settings, and has been saying sudden applications have been shutting down. THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTZZ!! no matter what i do i cant stop this is there anyway i can fix this without losing my data? please help me, thank you. reply or you can e-mail me if you can at (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
ok i'm sorry first off for causing any problems for anyones inconvenience, but recently my computer has been constantly asking me if i want to revert to new settings or original settings, and has been saying sudden applications have been shutting down. THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTZZ!! no matter what i do i cant stop this is there anyway i can fix this without losing my data? please help me, thank you. reply or you can e-mail me if you can at (e-mail address removed)

Hello, Which OS are you running?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Run Disc Utility and Repair the Permissions & The HD.

Press Command + U to take you straight to the Utilities folder which is in your Applications Folder. Scroll down a little to Disc Utility and launch it.

Log out then back in and see if the problems persist.

Have you been using any new apps lately that may be responsible? Like ShapeShifter or any theme changing app?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
ShapeShifter can cause these types of problems that's why I stopped using it ... it reset my account suddenly back to defaults and I lost stuff ... I had no idea what I did wrong but there are no doubt plenty of happy punters out there too ...

Ask a Question