Mac - Photoshop print error

Reaction score
Apologies if this is not the most appropriate forum but I am at a loss to correct this problem so I would be so grateful for any advice. Running CC 2017 latest version on iMac 10.12.5 and printing on Epson SC-P600. Since the last Photoshop update I could print perfectly but now Photoshop prints everything in the wrong position on the paper, everything is sized incorrectly and always positioned top centre even if set up to print centre page. I am assuming that deep in the memory somewhere is a corrupted file. I have reset Photoshop preferences, totally (tried to) remove all traces of Adobe and Epson from my system and re-installed but the problem is still there. I can print without issues from other software so the problem has to be with a Photoshop or Mac file the system is remembering. Any ideas welcome -)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

-How are you going about uninstalling Adobe Photoshop/Epson drivers/software and removing all traces? Are you also deleting all caches/preferences (plists)/Application Support files/folders, etc.?

C

Reaction score
No worries.

-How are you going about uninstalling Adobe Photoshop/Epson drivers/software and removing all traces? Are you also deleting all caches/preferences (plists)/Application Support files/folders, etc.?

C
Unless you know of an easier way my plan was to search for anything that has adobe or epson in the file names. I can print without issues from other software so doubt the problem is with the printer. On my last attempt I could have missed some plists, is there a method of locating all of them.?

Reaction score
Unless you know of an easier way my plan was to search for anything that has adobe or epson in the file names. I can print without issues from other software so doubt the problem is with the printer. On my last attempt I could have missed some plists, is there a method of locating all of them.?

Success -) I used the Adobe CC clean up option so that must have picked up and deleted files that i had missed.

Thanks for your help with this.

Reaction score
No worries.

C
I had a similar problem with my Epson WF-3620 and it was the driver to blame. Installed a newer driver, but it didn't work until I installed the driver a second time, and it not only fixed the problem, but also cured a problem I'd been having keeping my Epson using WiFi.

Ask a Question