i mac photoshop actions

Reaction score
has anyone dealt with third party add on in ps cc actions, am looking for someone reliable to obtain the current watercolor actions, have just purchased subscription that is very short on the actions and am looking around to see if it is available so i dont have to cancel ........this version is pretty powerful works great my new i mac .......thanks and happy new year all
d.

Reaction score
bashooka, seven styles, graphic river, are sub vendors under for a company called invato out of Australia and though they have what seems to be a terrific stable of designers, this where i first saw the magical watercolor action and started this little learning process, the reviews of the business practices are a gold bar dipped in s*** malware, copy right infringement among some, so im going to pass ..have canceled the pscc ......will continue to search other sources, i just dont get why such talented designers would hook up with such a dubious site, unless they are the site, still ...
oh well........and so it goes ....
thanks for your input
d

Ask a Question