mac os x quits unexpectedly

Reaction score
I am having terrible problems lately. Even today I was sending an email and it just disappeared. I get unexpectedly quit messages frequently when I'm on the internet ( Safari or Foxfire. I have a 10.4.11 with a 1.83 GHZ intel core duo, 2 GB of memory ( which I have had for years) .. My computer is about 5 years old. A friend told me to add some info to the terminal after doing a disk repair... this seemed to help briefly. I find that My space and IM really slows down the computer and crashes it too. If you have any advice I could really use some help... Thanks..:confused:

Reaction score
once i too faced the same problem with mac os.now its working good as i'm operating less applications.its better to open applications one after the other.try it.you may see good result.
:cool:

Reaction score
Ric do you think you could help me? OS X just crashed for me and im quite worried.
Here, I took this picture of the crash logs (not sure if this is exactly what you need, let me know).
U529f96ddf05e4e3e97

Ask a Question