Mac mini 2018 Boot Camp

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to admit that I do not know English, this entire article has been translated into English by google translate, my mother tongue is Turkish.

Hello friends, I have a 2018 model Mac Mini, I'm taking a photo of the system specifications.

Guys, my problem is: I want to install Windows 10 with Boot Camp, after trying 4 different iso files, I downloaded the latest version iso from Microsoft's own site just today, but I got the same error again, I install boot camp in order, I come to the installation screen of Windows, everything is normal. progresses in the same way and finally the loading screen becomes 100 out of 100, then I get the error that I will show in the picture, I got the same error in all iso files.

Before that, I was using a Macbook 2017, I installed Windows on that laptop without any problems with the help of Boot Camp.

Eror: Windows could not prepare the computer to boot at the next stage of the installation.

Reaction score
It will help someone diagnose the problem if you can post the error message on that dialog in English. You will have to type it out manually though. The error message is in Turkish I am assuming. Thanks.

Reaction score
the error reads "windows could not prepare the computer to boot at the next stage of installation. restart the installation process to install windows"

Ask a Question