keynote error

Reaction score
I have installed my keynote 1.1 onto my MacBook. I have also updated it. But I am not able to open it; when I try, it starts to open but if I try to create a new presentation, e.g., it stops half way through opening it and says "an error" prevents it from opening, that I should close the application and start again, but that doesn't help. When I first got the computer keynote worked on it if I used the free sample that came with the new software but at the end of 30 days, it was no longer available. To me that means that keynote should work on the MacBook but for some reason I cannot discern, does not. Any help?

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

is the message just "an error" or does it say anything else ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I seem to have solved my keynote problem (I hope). I started over and reinstalled the update for keynote 1.1 (to 1.1.1) and as of this minute, it has opened without quitting. Sorry to bother you, I'll write back if my good fortune doesnt last.
ms

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

glad you have got it working ! Let us know if you need any further help.

regadrs

Ric

Ask a Question