Installing 10.5

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a macbook and i got the Leopard upgrade for my tiger os x 10.4.11, the trouble i am having is that when I insert the Leopard upgrade disk and get past the menu asking the language it "analyzes what version I have then after a few seconds of analyzing it tells me i do not have a late enough version to install it and it says I must have 10.4 to install... but everything on my computer tells me that i do have the latest version.. what could it be? please help i really want to check out leopard!
thanks in advance
j

Reaction score
Interesting I had the same. Can't remember exactly what I did but from my poor memory I followed the instructions for not going ahead but somehow the instructions didn't seem to me to be giving me a full 'abort mission' option so I went for the least damaging sounding alternative and it ended up with me doing a restart then tried again and it was then fine. It was most odd. If you can take me through the options you get I'll probably remember what I did.

Sorry to be not much better help.

Aid

Ask a Question