installer is mean

Reaction score
G'day my name is Luke and i'm from australia. I have an eMac and it is running OS X 4.10 and i am having a couple of issues. I am trying to install something and constantly i double click the program (not a dmg the other one) and installed jumps in the dock, the little black triangle appears and within a second it terminates and nothing happens. obviously there is something wrong with my installer program for OS X, could anyone be of assistance?

Reaction score
G'day my name is Luke and i'm from australia. I have an eMac and it is running OS X 4.10 and i am having a couple of issues. I am trying to install something and constantly i double click the program (not a dmg the other one) and installed jumps in the dock, the little black triangle appears and within a second it terminates and nothing happens. obviously there is something wrong with my installer program for OS X, could anyone be of assistance?

Hello Luke, what do you mean by "installed jumps in the dock"? I'm wondering if you are double clicking on the installer and not the actual application. If the installer installed the application, the application more times than not should appear in your Applications folder. :)

Reaction score
it jumps like any other application that opens it just jumps a little bit in the dock. i think it is a problem with the installer application? if i have already installed it, would it just do that?

Reaction score
it jumps like any other application that opens it just jumps a little bit in the dock. i think it is a problem with the installer application? if i have already installed it, would it just do that?

Which application are you referring to?

Ask a Question