Installation problem for Warcraft 3 downloading from the official site

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 1.58.47 AM.png
hello,
I am trying to install a game "Warcraft 3" on my mac book " El captain ver MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011). It needs to install a client from the server of blizzard and need to choose a location to install it on. I was clicking too fast that i choose a wrong location that the computer can't install the game on it. now, it always chooses the wrong location and fails to install or at least atm download it. It says that authentication failed " I think because of the wrong location. It asks me to download a new client installer to complete the installation so I did download a new client and deleted the old ones but it still chooses the old location and don't allow me to choose. I downloaded the second part of the game and it told me to choose the location and i did. It downloaded smoothly. But I still need to download the first part. I tried to clean the cache but no good it jumps over and passes "choose location to install" and gives an error.
How can I make it forget the current installation location so I can choose the correct location?
Thanks,

Ask a Question