I'm not sure if this belongs here...

Reaction score
but for the past month I have not been able to log in my administrative account. I am currently using the guest account. I want to use my administrative account because I need to use Microsoft Word and I also have valuable pictures there. Some one please help me! I don't know what to do. Everytim I try to log in my administrative account it says, "You are not able to log in at this time", or somewhere along those lines. Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
but for the past month I have not been able to log in my administrative account. I am currently using the guest account. I want to use my administrative account because I need to use Microsoft Word and I also have valuable pictures there. Some one please help me! I don't know what to do. Everytim I try to log in my administrative account it says, "You are not able to log in at this time", or somewhere along those lines. Thank you in advance!

Have you tried this?
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306876

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
If there's no joy at Walrus' link, then were going to need to know the exact wording of that login error. ;)

Ask a Question