I wish to go WIFI...

Reaction score
Hi and welcome,

As far as I remember OS X Leopard version 10.5.8, came with improved reliability of many key features such as AirPort wireless networking and Bluetooth.;)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Not really sure what you mean...all Macs since the iBook can connect to a wireless router. Do you mean can you setup a WiFi network using your Mac?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Not really sure what you mean...all Macs since the iBook can connect to a wireless router. Do you mean can you setup a WiFi network using your Mac?

C
Yes, can I setup a Wifi network using my mac?

Reaction score
Hi,
can I setup a Wifi network using my mac?

I can see no reason why not,:) have a look at my screen shot, make sure Macs WiFi is turned on and looking for networks. Find your network name and click it you will then see a new box and be asked for the network password, enter it and job done.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 21.24.09.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 21.24.09.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 271

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
I think they mean setup a WiFi network using the Mac, not connecting to one.

If that is the case, let us know. We can walk you through setting up what is called Internet Sharing. We would need to know the exact model of Mac you have. Also, do you already have an Internet connection connected via Ethernet?

C

Ask a Question